Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are Windows Defender and AVG Pro Anti Virus (both real-time) a good equivalent to Norton/Mcaffee?

Also, i've got Ad-Aware, Spybot search %26 Destroy and AVG Anti-rook kit... is it just me or does anyone else have more peace of mind when they buy expensive software?



Are Windows Defender and AVG Pro Anti Virus (both real-time) a good equivalent to Norton/Mcaffee?



my god try Linux



ubuntu linux is the model most like windows and it is free never worry about anything again and if there is a problem the fix is for free



Are Windows Defender and AVG Pro Anti Virus (both real-time) a good equivalent to Norton/Mcaffee?antivirus downloads



?
I'm not really sure to be honest, but I'd have to say so. Personally, I don't like Norton/Mcaffee software.
no. they are full of vulnerabilities...



I have SBS%26D.. its the best out there thats free...

No comments:

Post a Comment