Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to remove the program spy fox from my computer?I have updated ,Mcaffee 2006..

It was downloaded by itself and when I try to remove it it says cannot remove protected?



Can anyone tell me how to remove the program spy fox from my computer?I have updated ,Mcaffee 2006....wont woragv



Go into safe mode to remove it.



You can enter safe mode by rebooting the pc and tapping the F8 key until you get to a screen that gives you the option to boot into safe mode or other modes.



How to boot into safemode or Last Known Good Configuration(from here you can also choose "System Restore")= Symantec Knowledge Base document



= http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



If you are using the FireFox browser, in the run box type this = firefox.exe -safe-mode



Can anyone tell me how to remove the program spy fox from my computer?I have updated ,Mcaffee 2006....wont worantivirus software



DOWNLOAD PORGS LIKE UNISTALLER TO MANUALLY REMOVE THSES SCRAPS
download and use all below



sygate firewall - it will help block things u dont no bot only accept things that uno eg msn messenger, firefox



history kill - will remove nykind ofshitty cookies



firefox - **** internet explorer and use firefox from www.getfirefox.com



yahoo toolbar for firefox - to keep future spyware away



avg free antivirus- *** mcaffe y pay



all aobve = == super kool comp
remove it manually., scan your computer, when it's done you'll see where is the spy fox located., then trace it., then you can manually remove it

No comments:

Post a Comment